Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Madison Bawden

Hi i'm Madison! This is one of my recent drawings.
Some info about me. 
I'm fifteen and live in West Valley Utah. I was raised in a very artistic background. My mom's Shannon and Teresa own tattoo shop/salon called A Wicked Sensation we do tattoos, piercings, and hair. My mom Shannon is a hairstylist and a tattoo artist. My mom Teresa does the business end of things and use to be a hairstylist. I have two older brothers Tanner and Tyson. Tanner is a tattoo artist. Tyson is a piercer. I have always been surrounded by art. I love to create new things. I have recently started a hair apprenticeship under my mom Shannon and have been doing hair. I have four piercings and three tattoos! I love to read and be with my family. I'm a very open person and i'm excited to further my art!

2 comments:


  1. I like your drawing. You did super good with the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am excited to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete